In this blog post, I would like to introduce this super simple Keto Buffalo Chicken Wrap. The ingredients in the wrap packed with sharp cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, grilled chicken and a heavy dosage of tasty buffalo sauce! Less than 3 net carbs per wrap!
What active ingredients do you need for Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Covers?
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Prepared Chicken
- Prepared Bacon
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Dressing Buffalo Sauce
How do you make a Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap?
Begin by laying a square of wax or parchment paper on your surface. This is necessary because lettuce covers can be rather flimsy and it helps to stabilize the wrap so none of your scrumptious fillings falls out. Utilizing 2-3 lettuce leaves create a "tortilla" make sure the leaves overlap so they produce a strong base.
Add a slice of sharp cheddar cheese right in the. If you desire to attempt various flavors, you can also use Swiss or pepper jack. Top the cheese with the sliced up chicken Utilizing your paper to help you cover your lettuce cover simply like a burrito. When completed your wrap should be enclosed in your wax paper.
Are lettuce covers helpful for meal preparation?
Yes! This is a specifically terrific dish for easy low carb meal preparation since the bacon and the chicken can be prepared ahead of time. If you do this you can prepare your wrap in under 5 minutes!
If you utilize the wax paper approach noted above your wrap will hold firmly making it perfect for a simple work lunch. Just couple with other low carb sides like salted almonds, or cucumbers and ranch for a perfect keto lunch!
Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- 2 Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- 1 slice Sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 slice Grilled chicken breast (about 1 cup)
- 2 slice Cooked bacon
- 1 tbsp Buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp Ranch dressing
- Tear a 12 inch square of wax paper to use as your base.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves in the center of the paper so they slightly overlap creating a solid barrier.
- Add sliced cheddar cheese in the center. Top with chicken, bacon and drizzle with the buffalo sauce and ranch.
- Use the wax paper to help you wrap it tightly like a burrito.
- Slice down the center when ready to eat.