Homemade Keto Egg Noodles
These Homemade Keto Egg Noodles Recipe with a perfect texture and only 4 ingredients and 8 minutes to bake are a perfect addition to your Low Carb Living. Fully Gluten-Free, Low Carb and easy to make, this Low Carb Pasta is perfect to use instead of regular pasta in your soups, casserole, lasagna or with any of the low carb sauces.
- 60 g Cream Cheese
- 30 g Butter
- 24 g Almond Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 5 g Turmeric Optional
- Preheat oven to 150 C or 300F
- Depending on what type would you choose, prepare all of the ingredients.
- Add all of the chosen ingredients to the Magic Bullet or any of the kitchen mixer you have available and mix fully into a smooth consistency.
- Prepare your baking tray and cover it with a silicone baking sheet.
- Pour the whole mixture onto a baking tray.
- Using your spatula or knife, gently spread the mixture evenly, making sure it is spread as thin as you can.
- Place it into the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Once the pasta sheet is baked, let it cool and gently roll into a log. Using a very sharp knife, cut the pieces into a pasta size you prefer.
- Unroll and place into a blow ready to serve.
- Second Option - Pasta Machine - Cut the whole Pasta sheet lengthwise in the middle. This will give your two long sheets, which should fit through the machine. Set the Pasta machine to spaghetti-like size and let it run through. You have a perfect Keto Spaghetti to use immediately.
- Add more spices like garlic powder or Italian Spices if you want to change the taste a bit.
- Parchment paper instead of Silicone sheet - You can also use a parchment paper, but I would advise you to spray it a bit with oil, to prevent the pasta from sticking after baking.
- With our recipe, you will have the perfect portion for one sheet.
Recipes source: www.lowcarb-nocarb.com
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are 'affiliate links.' This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.