Homemade Keto Egg Noodles
- 60 g Cream Cheese
- 30 g Butter
- 24 g Almond Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 5 g Turmeric Optional
- Preheat oven to 150 C or 300F
- Depending on what type would you choose, prepare all of the ingredients.
- Add all of the chosen ingredients to the Magic Bullet or any of the kitchen mixer you have available and mix fully into a smooth consistency.
- Prepare your baking tray and cover it with a silicone baking sheet.
- Pour the whole mixture onto a baking tray.
- Using your spatula or knife, gently spread the mixture evenly, making sure it is spread as thin as you can.
- Place it into the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Once the pasta sheet is baked, let it cool and gently roll into a log. Using a very sharp knife, cut the pieces into a pasta size you prefer.
- Unroll and place into a blow ready to serve.
- Second Option - Pasta Machine - Cut the whole Pasta sheet lengthwise in the middle. This will give your two long sheets, which should fit through the machine. Set the Pasta machine to spaghetti-like size and let it run through. You have a perfect Keto Spaghetti to use immediately.
- Add more spices like garlic powder or Italian Spices if you want to change the taste a bit.
- Parchment paper instead of Silicone sheet - You can also use a parchment paper, but I would advise you to spray it a bit with oil, to prevent the pasta from sticking after baking.
- With our recipe, you will have the perfect portion for one sheet.
Recipes source: www.lowcarb-nocarb.com