Keto turkey with cream-cheese sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1½ ibs turkey breast
- 2 cups crème fraîche or heavy whipping cream
- 7 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp tamari soy saucesalt and pepper
- 1½ oz. small capers
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Melt half of the butter over medium heat, in a large oven-proof frying pan. Season the turkey generously and fry until golden brown all around.
- Finish off the turkey breasts in the oven. When turkey is cooked through and has an internal temperature of at least 165°F (74°C), place on a plate, and tent with foil.
- Pour turkey drippings into a small saucepan. Add cream and cream cheese. Stir and bring to a light boil. Lower the heat and let simmer until thickened. Add soy sauce, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining butter in a medium frying pan over high heat. Quickly sauté the capers until crispy.
- Serve turkey with sauce and fried capers.
Recipes source: https://kalynskitchen.com/