Easy Keto Pancakes
There's nothing like a big stack of pancakes for breakfast—they're a classic breakfast staple! Just because you're on the Keto diet doesn't mean you have to miss out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super easy and will definitely satisfy your craving.
- 1/2 c. almond flour
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 Butter, for frying and serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, cream cheese, eggs, and lemon zest until smooth.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour in about 3 tablespoons batter and cook until golden, 2 minutes. Flip and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve topped with butter.
Recipes source: www.delish.com