Easy Cajun Cauliflower Rice
If you’re on the hunt for healthy and low carb dinner recipes, this cajun cauliflower rice is incredibly easy to make with just a handful of simple ingredients. A one pan, low carb meal that is hearty and filling enough to be served as a main dish.
- 2(10oz) bags frozen cauliflower rice (about 6 cups)
- 1 (13oz) package of cajun style andouille sausage (sliced)
- 1 large bell pepper (diced)
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cajun seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; sauté the diced bell pepper and onion with the oil for a few minutes, or until they begin to soften.
- Stir in the sliced sausage and conintue cooking 3-4 minutes or until the sausage starts to brown.
- Add the frozen cauliflower rice (uncooked) and cajun seasoning to the pan; stir and continue cooking for about 5 minutes or until the cauliflower rice has warmed through.
- Do a taste test to see if you need more cajun seasoning (not all brands are created equally). You may also prefer a little salt, pepper or garlic powder.
Recipes source: www.instrupix.com
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are 'affiliate links.' This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.