If you’re searching for healthy dinner dishes, this cauliflower fried rice is not just extremely quick and simple to make in just with one pan, it’s absolutely tasty! I’d venture to state that it’s even much better than secure. It’s a healthy, low carbohydrate, keto-friendly, vegetarian and made with simply a few easy and cheap ingredients consisting of frozen cauliflower rice.
Frozen cauliflower rice is one of my favourite keto staples since it’s so flexible and can be delighted in with just about everything. The taste itself is so mild that it just soaks up the taste of whatever you contribute to it. This cauliflower fried rice can be enjoyed as a vegetarian main dish or you can add shrimp, steak or chicken to it for included protein. I would make it a large batch, and after that eat it remaining for lunch the next couple of days. It’s an excellent dish for weekly meal preparation!
You’re going prepare the frozen cauliflower rice based on the package instructions and then set it aside then let the steam dissipate when you dice your onion and carrots. As soon as you’ve got everything prepared for your pan, prepare the diced onions and carrots with a bit of olive oil over the medium heat for around 5 minutes or until they become tender.
Add the garlic once they are close to being done, and after that mix in the pre-cooked cauliflower rice and frozen peas. Allow the mix and stir to heat through for a few minutes. Next, make a hole in the middle of the mixture so that you can see the bottom of the pan. Split the eggs and stir them till scrambled. Mix everything and after that stir in the soy sauce and toasted sesame oil.
I consume this tasty low carb cauliflower fried rice regularly as the main course because it’s filling just on its own, but it can likewise be served with your preferred protein like chicken, steak, fish or shrimp. If you’re looking for healthy supper dishes, this cauliflower fried rice is not only extremely fast and easy to make in simply one pan, it’s delicious! It’s also healthy, low carbohydrate, keto-friendly, vegetarian and made with just a couple of easy and low-cost ingredients consisting of frozen cauliflower rice. Add some garlic once they are almost being done, and then mix in the pre-cooked cauliflower rice and frozen peas.
Easy Cajun Cauliflower Rice
- 2(10oz) bags frozen cauliflower rice (about 6 cups)
- 1 (13oz) package of cajun style andouille sausage (sliced)
- 1 large bell pepper (diced)
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cajun seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; sauté the diced bell pepper and onion with the oil for a few minutes, or until they begin to soften.
- Stir in the sliced sausage and conintue cooking 3-4 minutes or until the sausage starts to brown.
- Add the frozen cauliflower rice (uncooked) and cajun seasoning to the pan; stir and continue cooking for about 5 minutes or until the cauliflower rice has warmed through.
- Do a taste test to see if you need more cajun seasoning (not all brands are created equally). You may also prefer a little salt, pepper or garlic powder.