DIY Homemade Taco Seasoning
This is a quick and easy even inexpensive homemade taco seasoning. It can be done with just few simple ingredients and use it immediately.
Try this DIY and You’ll never buy the taco seasoning with expensive price again.
- 1 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Within 5 Minutes
- Mix and combine all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Stir until evenly mixed.
- Use it immediately or you can choose to store in an airtight container.
Is that a misprint? Half a Tablespoon of salt? Did you mean to put teaspoon?